Friday, January 4, 2013

A look back at 2012

•    Started working at Snow Goer Canada Magazine (I will celebrate my one year on the 9th!)
•    Megan visits not once, not twice, but three times – this may be a new record.
•    Bought my car – 08’ Chev Aveo

•    Leo died

•    Had our first ever family blow up, it lasted about 2-3 months
•    Grandma Daly was diagnosed with terminal bone cancer
•    Spike got hit and killed by a car the day he was 7 months-old
•    I went to Boston for an International Snowmobile Conference (saw a Red Sox game too!)
•    We got Duke – I was still hurt and thought it was too soon, but he was too cute to resist
•    Got suckered into ATVing and competed in a Mud Bog (didn’t win)
•    Became a Girl Guide leader – Sparks are too cute
•    Got Pinterest and immediately became more creative
•    Had a 1-year anniversary (that’s a first)
•    My sisters Jamaican boyfriend arrived fresh off the plane for his 6 month visit
•    My boyfriend took me away to Blue Mountain and Scandinave Spa for my 22nd birthday
•    Grandma Park turned 90
•    Duke got hit and killed by a car the day he was 7 months-old
•    I give up...



2013, I don't know what more you can do to me so let's just make it a good one, okay?
My new years kiss - 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment