Saturday, October 11, 2014

An Inside Look

Well, I hate to admit it but I am a slacker.
I love writing, I love photography and I love travelling and I will whole-heartily admit that when I first started this blog I had no choice - no one wants to lose 10% of their grade for not creating a silly online journal! However, combining my three loves and using this as an outlet for it was something I never imagined I would enjoy. I never thought this would turn out to be something... And this is where I have to laugh, because I haven't made it something,.. not yet anyways. But after watching a great documentary last night (Mortified Nation) I realized how much I had been putting off the things I love, the things that calm me (aka. my writing) for other important 'life' things I didn't enjoy. So to kick my bad habit/lack of writing, I figured doing something easy-ish would put me back on track. Here it is, a 'Me to Date' if you will.

And, stay tuned for more adventure/travel pieces to come, because let's face it, I have had so many great stories I've been dying to tell you about, and I am finally going to get around to them, if not for my audience (or lack there of) then, for me. 



Something big in my life: Everything and anything; life, love, my career - too much to explain.
What I'm most excited about: Winter. I can't wait to try my hand at deep powder mountain sledding.

What I would do differently, if no one would judge me: I would eat cookies for breakfast 
What makes me smile: My dog, Hunter. His part Husky, part German Shepherd breed only half explains his wild personality. 
Favourite song at the moment: Burning it Down - Jason Aldean 
What most people don't know about me: I love erotica. I love writing it, watching the passion, feeling the desire and I love, love, love reading about it. I am currently reading the Crossfire series, Entwined with You by Sylvia Day. 
If I won the lottery tomorrow, I would: Travel with friends and family for a solid year or two, then start my own print magazine.
Reasons I love Fall: Besides not needing an excuse to turn the fireplace on and curl up with a hot tea, blanket and book, I love it for the style. At 23 [soon to be 24] I still don't know my own style, but this season seems to suit my personality a lot more than any other does. 




No comments:

Post a Comment