Friday, April 23, 2010

Veggies are welcome

So. I apologize for the delay in writing, but in all honesty, I don't have anyone who reads this anyways... so take that! 
I have had a hectic last few weeks. Note to self: never, ever, work at Tribute Magazine. My second note to self: never mix 3/4 of a bottle of the "Captain" [spiced] with pineapple juice and three beers [that were not mine by the way-sorry!]. Why, might you ask...the outcome includes the following: A massive blackout and severe memory loss. Good thing there were pictures that night is all i gotta say. It explained why my neck hurt. Why was that again..? Oh YEAH, it was because i was put in a HEAD LOCK by my friend, and judging by the not-so-innocent bystanders, they did nothing to stop it ha. good-times? I think? If only I could remember.....
On to more important things:
Well, to be quite blunt, this is really just to announce the fact that I am indeed turning into a vegetarian! Yup, you heard right! I have been toying with the notion for over a year now. And have finally decided to bite the bullet.
See, I hardly eat meat as it is and quiet frankly the way the animals get treated disgusts me. And after a documentary I saw last night, I will forever be haunted. 
Which reminds me, if anyone is looking for a must-see on TV, watch Sharkwater on Discovery Channel. Not going to lie, it made me cry countless times because of the way they are being treated and now I wish to change the world. Don't get me wrong, I doubt little old me is going to make a huge impact, but I am going to stop eating meat in light that I think all humans should seriously consider what we put in our bodies. I know most of us don't eat sharks, but some people must if sharks have recently been wiped out by a whooping 90$%. Goddamn Chinese and their Shark Fin soup. Not to mention sharks regulate our ocean, which accounts for 2/3 of this earth. If they die off, pardon my french, but we'll all be fucked.  
I'm done my rant, I swear... but if you do have a chance to see it, do! You will be floored.
Anyways. 
Day one as a Vegan and i'm loving it. I feel great. 
This is going to be a piece of cake, just watch me! 
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment