Tuesday, May 24, 2011

In the past 24hrs





I've .......
Had a day off [first one in a month]
Went to the doctors to see about my sore foot….
Turns out, I fractured it – lovely!
Went shopping
Got a little sun-kissed skin, aka. A sunburn.
Had an amazing pizza
Slept for nine-hours straight! [first time, in a long time]
Got let go from my job
Missed my Uncle's Funeral 
Packed up all my shit into my zebra suit case
And will be catching the 7a.m. flight back to Pearson International.

I'm sitting in my secluded hotel room in Treiste, Italy. Desperately needing sleep, but can’t fall asleep for the life of me. All I keep thinking about is how I somehow knew this was coming --- another job-hunt is under way. And another life changing event has happened to my family that I was not there for. FML. 
I need a miracle. 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment