Tuesday, May 3, 2011

All that i'm after is a life full of laughter




Between thinking of what to say and how to say it, my blog has sat at a standstill. I find myself more at a loss for words than I have been in my entire life - strange behaviour on my end. On a daily basis I find my eyes glazing over as people speak to me and I can't be bothered by any problems other than my own. I'm like a machine, working and going on with my day as I should, but having no reaction to all the chaos.
Time is a funny thing to me right now. Some days it goes so quick I wonder where it went. Others, it taunts me by how painfully slow its going. I'm both very excited for what is to come and very nervous. On occasion I wonder what I am doing half-way across the world when I should be at home spending time with my family, but often it is how I can't wait to start living my life. It never occurs to me that I am living in it right now, however. I guess what I'm trying to say is this: I have so many big plans for myself, yet haven't the slightest clue where to start them. It feels like I'm wasting time, but then again I am having the time of my life. 



As long as you smile, nothing else matters. 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment