Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Month of May-hem Photo Challenge

My life has been a little crazy lately.
Now, I'm not one for complaining - and unless you're my boyfriend you wouldn't beg to differ - but I decided I better do something to take my mind off things. Sitting on the couch in your sweats is nice in the winter, but now that the sun is shinning (and no word of a lie, I have already been sun burnt twice!) I've decided to do something creative in my spare time. Hence this photo challenge. For the next thirty days I will be posting a photo a day, somewhat following these guide lines. But before you go thinking I'm all genius, I want to point out that this sparked after my best friend decided to do a little challenge for the month of May herself. I don't want to steal her thunder, but its something along the line of a Facebook Diet - yeah, you heard right, go check it out asap!

No comments:

Post a Comment